Ultimate Subaru Message Board

surprising brumby pic

Guest UZS SNIPE

Guest UZS SNIPE

It was on the brumby when i got it, they other driver said it cost him 120bucks auzzie money. it's a 92 model last of the line. not sure if the bumber is still available.

i've had it for a year now and the mods so far and a 2inch exhuast system with a chrome muffler witha 5inch tip.next i'm getting the engien hood rubbed back and resprayed because there's some minor little scratches and also the ute back were there's a soem little scrathes. This ute has not rust and nevewr been 4wd.. and never will tho hehe.

clint.

Ausubaru.com

Guest Mike W

Wow that is pristine looking and I hate to say it, but it really is too nice to offroad. 1992...that's almost brand new!

Ok I suppose this is a stupid question and has been already been asked, but here in the US our Brats have a "Brat" emblem on the tailgate. Do Brumbys have "Brumby" emblems anywhere on them? Thanks.

Guest Syrinx

Questions?

engine and running gear still EA 81? in 92?

an what about that toneau cover? or for that matter, can you still accessories of other types doen there? I am interested in a few items...

Kurt

Guest UZS SNIPE

nah we havn't got the brumby sticker up the side like use's do well you got brat anyway.. i reakon it looks betetr with out it on there. They engine is of course a ea81 but made to run on unleaded only with pollution gear on the engine. tho i run it on 98+ octane shall optimax for better performace. i'm not sure about accessery's are still avaiable as i havn't checked my self, The guy i brought it of got it made up. tho i think you can still by gen part's.

RubySuby

Ausubaru.net

Guest cole098

Hey could you be our over seas connection on Brat parts??? maybe you could make some profit for your time... I bet you could sell a few bed covers.... and so on...