Ultimate Subaru Message Board

here we go agian...another subaru

Hey,

Just got another 4WD Turbo Subaru tonight. Its a wagon though...its been wrecked and it looks like the headgasket is pretty screwed...(not sure how the timing on that worked out) anyway, the turbo and heads are going on to my loyale, and then the rest of the car is going to scrap, so if anyone is interested let me know...its in pretty rough shape...if you can tow it its yours...(if i haven't taken the air struts out for the other Subaru)

Let me know...

Bill

You make this sound like its a bad thing, you're 18, as long as you pay most of your bills, and keep your parents happy enough to not kick you out, be proud of that new car, if only for its parts.

You'll want the wiring harness too, if the recipient vehicle is not a turbo.

The car is parked at my house.. I was going to use the air struts out of it for my 85 Turbo until I realized the system had already been robbed out of it and replaced with coil over suspension. All 4 tires are flat and the rims are mismatched. We think the electrical harness may be shot but we haven't done much testing yet. We are going to get what parts we can out of the interior for Bill's car, (mainly the seat height adjustment is what I think he wants). A friend of ours wants the 4WD system out of it if he can but I'm not sure if that plan is going to fall through or not. What all needs to be changed over from the turbo to the stock EA82 to make the turbo conversion a success? The ECU obviously, but what else needs to be switch over? Get back to us regarding what someone else may want off the car.. By the way, I am in the Winlock area and that is where the car is.

-Bryan