Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Shop/Club night Bellingham Offroaders

Scott in Bellingham

what, 11:30 alittle late for you?

I was thinking of you

jeremy and i did some hiking this last weekend... 5 miles up to a lake, camping in 4 inches of snow (didn't really plan for that part well), 5 miles of getting lost... me fainting for exhaustion.... and another 4-5 getting back... almost did chuckanut to samish lake (1/4 mile away without realising it)... i've seen my snow for the year... so ehh, kinda sore, you know me heavy smoker not in good shape...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sounds good by me, i can hold off for awhile... it's only a bumpy ride, or maybe i'll get around to cleaning out the brat and drive that around

I'm in no rush scott, you've put alot of work into my car... i think you might have your own projects going on

you can cut the steel and get all the parts ready for next week

7:00 on the agenda tonight .need to finish up andys car , bring the bolts, the shops a disaster need to muck it out , at the same time find the turbo wagon/hatch project and work on that some more would be nice to have it ready for the WCSS8 , fix the flux capacitor, adjust the gonkutators should be a good evening, goodies?

I haven't been the most reliable lately, which stinks because I don't think I can make it tonight either. :mad: My girlfriend's sister is coming up to visit and I get to help "entertain"... Next week should be no problem though! Sorry guys.

7:00 on the agenda tonight .need to finish up andys car , bring the bolts, the shops a disaster need to muck it out , at the same time find the turbo wagon/hatch project and work on that some more would be nice to have it ready for the WCSS8 , fix the flux capacitor, adjust the gonkutators should be a good evening, goodies?