Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Cool website with RX stuff...even Safari Rally SRX!

Yeah that is cool, and even better is I live in the same town and have seen this car driving around. In fact there is another one I have seen in Adelaide as well, which has got 16" wheels and looks mean!! The other one was a marshall car for the SA leg of Rally Australia. Besides Cody Crockers WRX this was the pick of the cars for that day. The one in this website must be tough, to live and rally around Clare. These are tough gravel roads, I remember just doing normal driving through this area and tore open three tyres on one strecth of road within about 1 Km. If it rains (>1mm) the red dust turns to mud and you are bogged immediately, great to see the GM Commdores and Ford Falcon 6's struggling, my old EA81 suby would cruise past. Go South Aussie!!!

id like the rest of the rally mod sheets... i have some more projects to do now... freakin rad

gonna blow them up and make the a lil more legible.. should keep me busy for a couple days.. some will have to wait until after emissions..

rllywgn

usmblogo.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say hello. Found this page making a few hits on my site so thought I would drop in and have a look.

If anyone wants any pictures of any parts on the rally car please let me know. Have just put a spare engine in the RX and tuned it up and it is making about the same torque as a stock WRX. Not bad for a 1985 motor with standard cams!!! Rebuilding the Group A motor now and will have that back in the car for later in the year.

Suburpy, where abouts do you live? Have been having a bit of a discusion with some other Adelaide Subaru nuts and are looking at getting some of them fired up for my car clubs Intro Rally on the June long weekend. You should get your farm bus entered. Great fun!! Also on any of the Walkerville All Cars Club rally days near Truro members of the public can pay $20 and get a few runs in some of the rally cars. The days are race days and if we take people for a run between stages it means we get more driving in for the day so are always happy to take Subaru fans for a run. Check back on my website for the dates and feel free to send me an email if you would like to come out. Clare was great, the car is way stronger than those roads as they are pretty fast and smooth.

Anyone thinking about having a look into Rallying do it. IT IS AS GOOD AS IT LOOKS!!!!

Andrew

www.faberit.com.au/rxrally

front4.JPG

2.jpg