Shadyirishmen

Heres what we have so far

Justified: front and rear 87 hatch $370

Knichol: EA82 Front and rear D rings front $410

Rollie175: EA82 Front bumper and hitch receiver $210

$185 per bumper:

$15 per dring:

$25 per hitch receiver:

Shipping will be calculated upon receipt of zip.

If anyone else would like to Jump now would be the best time.

• 2 months later...

I think if I remember correctly your bumpers were for the EA 81 I will get on Albie about them, he has to do them now or he will not be able to get them finished for a while. We are running a kick rump roast special on our world war II 1919's, for the cheapest price on the market! We are looking to sell 300 units so we will be extremely busy, from here on out.

I was under the impression that they were already built.We have an over stock on EA 81 ...Shady indeed....Sorry for the attitude, but I was told they would be shipped out 14 days ago and now you're telling me that they aren't even built? You guys seem to have a pretty good rep on this board. I wasn't expecting this much hassle.......If they haven't shipped by next friday May 5, I think we should start talking refund....

I thought I better post an update just in case anyone is watching. I dont want to soil the AA name so here ya go...

Called yesterday and talked to Albie, turns out that they accidentally made my bumpers for the ea 82 and not the ea-81. It was an honest mistake (I believe it to be so) and they are now making the correct bumpers and will be shipping them in the next 7-10 days. Still a little late, but mistakes happen and they were quick to answer any question I threw at them......I'm thinking of ordering a skid plate from them, so I must not be too disgruntled:)

• 2 weeks later...

so which front bumpers is this buy for? are you all planning on making rear tube bumpers to match your new front tube bumpers? really like the front tube bumpers but dont want tubes in the front and squared in the back ya know? how much shipped to 75104 for a rear bumper with reciever?

WTF...........I just got home from work and got a mesage that I'll be receiving a refund. How pissed am I...........3 F'n months waiting for these F@#$% bumpers and nothing but a refund. BS! Never buy anything from these guys. They dicked me around for months, gave me excuse after excuse, and I still never got my bumpers!!!! I better receive every damn penny back..

Shipping to that address is $48. We do have rear tube bumpers, but none are complete right now, and in Justifieds case were very sorry. I thought we were making the EA 81 bumpers but Albie said the bumpers were only good for the EA 82's we should have caught it much earlier, but we figured we would make them anyways, and then we got caught in the crossfire about $48,000 in crossfire of orders for world war II 1919's. The math worked out like this spend two weeks building your bumpers to make you happy (which I would have liked to have done), or piss off 48 customers that had spent over a $1000 to purchase a gun! Not a nice way to explain it, but its the truth and thats what happened.

yeah, business is business...and its not like you were jumpig into the offroad old subaru area expecting masses of customers or anything, i personally appreciate anyone who will take some time every once in a while to produce something for our odd habit. any pics of the rear tube bumpers and any prices? like i said really interested in bumpers but dont want a front tube bumper and square rear bumper. even if they are drawings or something...or explaination of the fitment...like do they wrap around or stuff like that.

• 3 weeks later...