Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Thanks to everyone who helped (WAS: stranded in Wyoming)

Guest TomInCO2002

Guest TomInCO2002

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped or offered to help a few days ago when I was stranded in Evanston, Wyoming. Also, a special thanks to Lumpc1 who went out of his way to measure the driveshaft he had available and to let us come and pick it up. We finally made it to our destination last night (actually this morning) and the car ran fine all the way.:D

Tom and Dawn

Guest MilesFox

good to see fellow soob owners helping another fellow soob owner out.

i know how a road trip can have its unexpecteds(take it from me I KNOW THESE THINGS!)

i myself had one twisted up experience with my trip to the subaru show. if it werent for the good people on the board, would be stuck out west 2000 miles from home.

i would do the same for anyone else who needed the help.

doing a good thing should exercise no prejudice!

Guest Chairotsu

Lump's a good guy. Did you get to see his Brat? If so, that's one sweet Brat. eh? :cool:

Glad to know you made out of Wyoming. Been there, hated it. The license plates only have 4 #'s if that's any kind of hint as to how many people are there. :rollin:

Glad to hear that Tom, Zap, the brat is still at the shop for the five speed swap, told him over a month ago I wanted it cause it was sitting outside and it was way past time to get it done, then it went inside and it's always on the back plate, pisses me off to homicidle tendencies :mad: