Ultimate Subaru Message Board

warning:don't be stupid!!!

quebechatch

dude.. did you or anyone in the car get hurt?! thats brutal, something you will remember the rest of your life, I'm sure. Ah, if you havent sold that lift I would possibly be interested in it. I have a 84 hatch to lift, but no money for one, most likely be a home jobby! :) Thats crazy you drove it home....

Believe it or not I drove it back home the next day.

ONLY IN A SUBARU:) Or a toyota from what I've been told of in another thread.:) Thats crazy dude, yeah it helps to check the area for new obstacles. A few trails around here have changed as well. Whats the detailed version?

Damn, glad everyone was ok.

On a more positive note, it looks like your pugs came through it ok. :lol:

Thats about the only way to tell its a Soob.

RTR that should also be a reminder that a good cage should be tops on the list to add on ANY off road rig, mild or wild.

That was the first thing to cross my mind. I need to get to work on mine :rolleyes:

that color looks a little too close to my car, I am getting shivers up my spine. you have my deepest sympanthies for your loss.

so whats the detailed story?

The big story is: I was at the bigest jeep jamboree in my area(500+ 4x4s)and part of it was taking place in a sand pit which I knew from the year before and looked unchanged. I was planning to go down a really steep hill,has I did the year before, but what use to be an almost vertical descent was now less than vertical: the result the heavy nose of my hatch made the car flip and landed right on it roof without touching the front end or the hood. after the impact I ask my 2 passengers if they were alright... no answer I panic,I get out of the car but I can't see them because the roof is crushed, at this point I could ear them so I knew at least that they were alive, of course there was a lot of people there and they helped my to put the car back on it's wheels while my to friends were still inside the car,that was a really stupid thing to do because they could have paralized. After that ambulance arrived we all spent the afternoon at the hospital for x rays , no broken bones just muscles pain and we all still have after 4 months, but It could have been much worst. I guess I have to thank god on this one;

sorry for my bad english