Ultimate Subaru Message Board

You know its bad when the dealer cant get it

Napa,Autozone,Advanced and my Dealer! Noone can get an oil pump for my '90 Justy. I'm trying to get my parts to rebuild the motor, and turbo it, but its an uphill fight for sure.

Does anyone out there know where to get one for a 90 ECVT EFI 4x4 Justy?

How about anyone got a Motor? Can't find one JDM right now either. Will travel if close to virginia, else ship possibly.

I know Justys are the stepchildren of the board, but I'd really appreciate it.

http://www.1stsubaruparts.com

lists the pump components, as well as the whole pump assy - the assy does not look cheap .... maybe should just do rotors and seals - not familiar with the Justy pump tho

good luck

BTW - my expierence has been that one dealer will say that a part is unavailable when they really just don't want to look it up - have had so many problems with one dealership in particular, I don't use them anymore (they told me the timing belts for an EA82 were "unavailable" :lol: )- I would call several other dealersips to be sure

www.1stsubaruparts.com

lists the pump components, as well as the whole pump assy - the assy does not look cheap .... maybe should just do rotors and seals - not familiar with the Justy pump tho

good luck

BTW - my expierence has been that one dealer will say that a part is unavailable when they really just don't want to look it up - have had so many problems with one dealership in particular, I don't use them anymore (they told me the timing belts for an EA82 were "unavailable" :lol: )- I would call several other dealersips to be sure

Oil pump = OUCH!!! > $$$

you guys rock. It's not as bad as it seems. My pump isnt a sealed unit, its more of a pumping mechanism. lol. The housing ($360), isnt the part i need. Its the rotors and seals..... Looks like its all set now.

Still possibly interested in a motor though, no salvage place even near me has a motor (of any type)