Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Dr. RX

Great Megasquirt Article

For those of you who subscribe to SubieSport magazine, the April 2006 has a great article about the Megasquirt system in a RX (our very own WJM's). For those of you who don't but want some good source information on the Megasquirt, I would suggest you fine a place to buy a copy or see if you can order one issue for SubieSport. After reading that article, I can instantly think of two projects that could use this setup, there are probably many more out there in the works who would be helped greatly by this system.

just buy the magazine, what is it like $7..........come on.......dont eat subway for lunch...pack your lunch and save your $7 and buy the mag.

~Josh~

For those of you who subscribe to SubieSport magazine, the April 2006 has a great article about the Megasquirt system in a RX (our very own WJM's). For those of you who don't but want some good source information on the Megasquirt, I would suggest you fine a place to buy a copy or see if you can order one issue for SubieSport. After reading that article, I can instantly think of two projects that could use this setup, there are probably many more out there in the works who would be helped greatly by this system.

man, i didn't get my april copy in the mail yet :(

just buy the magazine, what is it like $7..........come on.......dont eat subway for lunch...pack your lunch and save your $7 and buy the mag.

~Josh~

eat lunch? whats that? hell i dont even get breaks at work :(

eat lunch? whats that? hell i dont even get breaks at work :(

Man, I know how you feel. But hey, I'm gonna be ordering my subscription this week so hopefully I can get this magazine;)