Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I have seen this discussed previously and it seem that no aftermarket company makes the interior pre-moulded carpet piece for pretty much any subaru, though I am looking specifically for my 95 legacy wagon. I posted a WTB ad in the proper forum but was wondering if anyone knows if this is a part that is available from Subaru? I havent been able to find a part number for it from any online resource. Or is it simply not an available part?

i bought a factory carpet for my 99 leg l sedan 2.2 5M 30th anniv and it was about $300 plus. there was a part number on the old one too. there are some small plastic tabs on the sides that anchor it underneath the plastic door sill plates. don't just pull on the edges of the carpet to remove: carefully pry up the plastic door sill plates (they don't have to be completely removed) so you can release these plastic tabs. if you find the part number is unavailable you don't want to have pulled against these plastic tabs as the carpet may rip and you'll be up SC. careful on putting the front seats in too, I got one scuff by being a *********************. oops. also put in fresh speakers all around. yeah buddy.