Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Wheel Cylinder

Hello. Do you want to know the thickness of the brake rotor(disc)?

Sorry my english but I whant to now diameter of well cylinder so also the diameter of pistond how are inside.I hope this details will help you.

10x.:)

Red lines are pointed to required dimensions..........noweone????:headbang::headbang::headbang:

I would recommend you check yours before ordering, as I have run across at least two sizes on the rear brake cylinder. My current one is about 19mm. The size may be cast or stamped onto the cylinder.

10x man but I don't have time to do this.....so I'll still wait from USMB members an answer.:)

Bendix also lists 3/4 for the 4dr sedan, BUT TrueTorque lists either 5/8 (15.9mm) or 11/16 (17.5 mm) for the 4dr sedan.

If you're getting new or remanufactured cylinders, the difference won't matter as long as you get both the same.

If you're looking for a rebuild kit, you're probably going to have to pull yours out to be 100% sure.

Keep in mind that these specs are also for US Domestic Market Subarus; the European specifications may be different.

Bendix also lists 3/4 for the 4dr sedan, BUT TrueTorque lists either 5/8 (15.9mm) or 11/16 (17.5 mm) for the 4dr sedan.

If you're getting new or remanufactured cylinders, the difference won't matter as long as you get both the same.

If you're looking for a rebuild kit, you're probably going to have to pull yours out to be 100% sure.

Keep in mind that these specs are also for US Domestic Market Subarus; the European specifications may be different.

Thanks man.....I'll buy 2 pcs. to be sure.

:drunk:

Wheel cylinder successfully changed, and are 17.5 mm diameter.

Thank you all.