Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Keep in mind they don't have to be police to look like a christmas tree driving down the road. I've got a nice setup of blue lights in my OBW but its for the local fire department. Have to admit, it dosent look too bad:grin:

here in vancouver washington, they local pd has a yellow 2002 wrx for street racing busts..

sneaky bastards

rllywgn

Hmmm.... down in Nags Head, NC the local PD had an undercover Mustang GT with some go fast goodies on it. The license plate was "gotcha" or something like that. The undercover cop driving it would drag people off of the stoplights and then stop them and write them a ticket for racing. Someone went to court and fought it saying that it was entrapment. The judge agreed. Now no more undercover drag race busts.

At least that is the way I heard the story.

I know that many laws are different in Canada, but it might be something to look into.

Dude, hes from Vancouver, WASHINGTON. :lol:

oops. I've been out of Seattle for over 3 yrs now and I guess I no longer wait for people to qualify it by saying "Vancouver,BC"

even so, I would venture to say that NC and WA state laws are probably pretty different. I guess I wouldn't really know. I managed to stay out of trouble in Seattle. In the Outer Banks (NC) it was a different story :burnout:

• 2 weeks later...