Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ATTN: northguy and Snowman

Well,

We seem to be the only guys from alaska. I have talked to both of you via pm's and it seems we all agree we should meet up. Im just wondering if you guys can put down some info as far as maybe What part of AK you live in, What you drive/own (subaru related), and when would be a good time/place to meet.

I currently dont drive anything, my car was taken out by a big moose. So, I'll get this under way...

Jonathan

Battle_Wagon_Medic

OWN: 1985 BRAT (EA81), 1990 BYB Lifted Loyale (EA82)

Eagle River, AK 99577

Any time, Any place. I'll work around you guys.

I'm down to lift more subarus too ! :brow::headbang:

Lemme know guys.

Whoops, I already replied in the "Alaska meet and greet" thread. Just set the time and place and I'll be there.

Kelly

86 4wd wagon (modded) in Anchorage

88 4wd wagon (fix-up to sell) in Haines

89 4wd wagon (parts car) in Haines

91 4wd wagon (fix-up to sell) in Anchorage

I also live in Alaska, out in Kodiak. We traded our '95 Legacy wagon in on a minivan since the family has outgrown it. I am now subie-less. :boohoo:

I am (sort of) in the market for either an EA81 brat/wagon/hatch, or an XT. Unfortunately sube's on Kodiak are kinda rare on the market. They are either completely rusted out, or are newer legacy/forester/impreza models.

Just thought I would let you guys know that you are not the only people in Alaska on the board! I don't post much, but read the board several times a day! :D

Brian

03 Kia Sedona (95 Legacy wagon replacement)

86.5 Nissan 4x4 King Cab

85 Honda Goldwing Interstate

Great to hear from another Alaskan!

My condolences on the trade-in.

I know you said you're looking for an ea81 or an XT, BUT I've got two almost rust-free ea82 wagons that I will be selling pretty soon, and I could give you a pretty good deal on one if you are interested. I would even try to work something out for transporting the car to you.