Ultimate Subaru Message Board

April 22 Walker Valley ORV NW WA

• 2 weeks later...

on 22nd of April 06 I will meet anyone that wants to go to walker valley , will be at the Sunset Shell station in Bellingham at 9:00 am in the Morning will be driving a white Soobie ,we will drive South and meet up with others , Karttrack in Mt Vernon , min have a lift and good tires should be a good day channel 2 on the CB SJR

only have 2 weeks left , Noah your going right ? well theres this hill I couldnt make due to lack of power, I want to see that EJ take it :brow:

Hi guys,

I plan to be there, but I'm not sure if my Soob will be ready for wheelin. Actually that may be a good thing as it would free me up to take videos. If any of you have seen Scott's video on the last Walker Valley trip, I did most of the shooting.

Ok here's my ideas. Let me know what you think.

I would like to get some really good footage of the wheelin, make up playable DVDs which I can copy and give one to everybody who participates.

What I'm thinking would make it even greater is if you want to be included is to provide me with some basic information about your vehicle and your name so we can include it in the scrolling credits and also help me to give better commentary as I shoot.

On the last video I mistakenly referred to Brian as Dave when I was talking about his Hatch. Also, I plan to use either only your first name or your screen name which ever you prefer and not fully identify you anywhere on the video to help maintain security or privacy.

The end product should be pretty impressive. I've got some new tools on my computer which allows me to add Text, Music, Stills and various video files and could even add any pictures you may take and want added.

It should be a lot of fun.

How's this idea sound to you?

I'm willing and ready if you want.

Rollie

I couldnt stand a 3+ hour drive in my subaru just for one day of wheeling

we all come from Seattle for the wheeling, there's no point in having everyone thats going drive farther to a place thats no better.

Organize a Portland area offroad outing, theres got to be plenty of people in your area that want to go out, they just don't have a place or a time to meet at.

on 22nd of April 06 I will meet anyone that wants to go to walker valley , will be at the Sunset Shell station in Bellingham at 9:00 am in the Morning will be driving a white Soobie ,we will drive South and meet up with others , Karttrack in Mt Vernon , min have a lift and good tires should be a good day channel 2 on the CB SJR

Karttrack is at Anderson road exit 225 at mt vernon , should swing threw the parking lot around 10:00 , then off to WV

preping today for the outing , hope to get some tires on Mosiahs car