Ultimate Subaru Message Board

1984 GL wgn, loaded, parts NORTHEAST

Spotted a decent looking 1984 gl wagon, all nice except drivers door and underbody rust. 2wd 5spd, rear wiper, power windows, A/C set of nice spare wagon wheels with chrome trim rings, no paint, bright metal. purpleish velvet seats, lots of good bits. Nice manual, not one grease spot. Mirror in glove box

lots of options, spare front bumper in back with chrome undertube

It will be crushed fast, I know how this yard operates. If you need parts in the northeast, speak NOW or it's gone. I will strip what's needed and the rest is toast. Requests saturday morning at latest.

Just a note - those rims won't fit over the front calipers of an EA82 without grinding on the calipers. Wagon wheels are not the same for EA81 vs. EA82.

Bumper will not mount on anything but a 2WD EA81 as well - 2WD's have the 5 mph shocks, and 4WD's have a solid mount bumper. They do not interchange.

GD

Well, as predicted, the car is toast. Fork loader tine through the back window and out the front didn't help. I stacked the rims to the side, they are 8spoke steel with chrome trim rings in nice shape. the set that were on the car don't have trim rings and are rusty. One black centercap with subaru's stars.

Located in greenville NH FItchburg road auto recycling. If you need something, I may be able to go back omorrow and grab it, but it may have been run throught the crusher by then.

yeah, i know those guys over there, thats one of those yards that you have to be there at the right time for anything good or it goes quick. were you gonna grab those wheels ? if so how much did he want for them?

mike

Well, as predicted, the car is toast. Fork loader tine through the back window and out the front didn't help. I stacked the rims to the side, they are 8spoke steel with chrome trim rings in nice shape. the set that were on the car don't have trim rings and are rusty. One black centercap with subaru's stars.

Located in greenville NH FItchburg road auto recycling. If you need something, I may be able to go back omorrow and grab it, but it may have been run throught the crusher by then.