Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Saturday at my house??

I'm gonna be helping Dan wrx do a lsd swap. Ken's gotta make it up here for to meet up with Ed, maybe they could meet here.

Who's into hanging out for a few hours? If there's any kind of good weather, I'll fire up the barbi. . .

I've got a bunch of video that most of you probably haven't seen yet.

Anybody and everybody if they wanna make it is invited.

EZ

Sorry for not posting this in the m&g, but that forum is too stagnant for this kind of post.

If it's really good video, how about burning a copy and sending it off to interested parties. I, for one, would pay for shipping and costs to see video of board members ripping it up in their rigs. Wish I lived closer, but ... naw, it wouldn't be Alaska. Guess I just have to sacrifice some things.

I have older stuff that's prepped for distribution. Parts, 1,2,3, best of 1-3, 4, and Subarubicon. 5 is a ways out there.

(Pretty hard-core stuff, 99% Subaru. No less than 30 Soobs make appearances, not just footage of the same car in the same mudhole out back. We play on every kind of terrain you can think of 'xcept sand so far.)

chairotsu@earthlink.net

Originally posted by Zapar

If there's any kind of good weather, I'll fire up the barbi. . .

In Seattle? Good weather? Jes jokin, last few times I've been up there it's been good and sunny. Maybe it's me, I bring the sun with me. We need to trade weather for a weekend, I want to go play in the mud, but we don't have any cause of the lack of rain!

I'd come up, but I'm a little busy with working on my club events this weekend.

Maybe I should take the Rogue Roo's out to the dunes and get some footage for ya Eric? It's only like a 2-3 hour drive for me to the really good stuff! Kinda sux that all the times I've gone out to the sand, I didn't take the camera with me!!!

Josh, I will be leaving Prairie Ridge around 8:00am heading to Woodenville and Samammish. Then to Eric's by noon. You can tag along or follow(might be best) and meet Ed(Edrach) and Corky(Dr RX) if you'd like.

Hey Caleb, if you can be on time you can go with me also :moon:

Ken