Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Only wanted my trans...

Went to get my trans today from the junkyard (D/R 5spd) And ended up with my trans, a perfectly good EA82, the rear, 4 good axles, 2 hitch assemblies, driveshaft, etc...All for the same price I was paying for the trans. Oh and 4 good tires, 2 of which still have the tits on them. BUT, I can't go to the PB like this, I need help unloading out of my BRAT. Can 2 or 3 of you guys swing by to help me unlolad? If not, I won't make the PB unless I come in my mustang. And I will have to take this stuff apart piece by piece from the back of the BRAT. Stand by for pic. Will be in my album later. Boz

Which would be what time? Anytime is good for me, Just need to know so I am ready. Thanks, Boz

You didn't say if you were bringing the lift or not, but I don't think that will be enough to support this much weight plus I don't know if it will reach back far enough to hook it up. ???????

If you can give me a time, then maybe I could convince Dennis to swing up this way too. That way we could all be here at the same time. Thanks again, Boz

I'm not sure if the meet starts at 8 or 9.

Actually the lift is still in my trunk.

Not that I'm suggesting this, but, Next door to my office is a carpet store. The one truck driver unloads the rolls of carpet from his tractor trailer by reversing his truck and slamming the brakes.

Dave, It doesn't look like Dennis is gonna make it. I will be looking for you. Hopefully you and I can do this with the help of the lift. If not, I guess I will hit the PB next year. I REALLy shouldn't go this year because my wife is working 16 hrs today and doesn't get off until 730 am tomorrow. She's gonna need some sleep and that's gonna be tough with 3 kids, wait, 4 kids running around. (Sleepover) If you can, call me somewhere between when you leave and before you hit the bridge. I am pretty sure I can get a babysitter but that's not definite. Will you need directions to red lion? WHere are you guys meeting, OLGA's Diner? I think that's what it's called. Let me know, Thanks again, Boz