Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Official New England Meet

June 3rd... bring yourself, wife, husband, kids, significant others, heck, 2nd cousins twice removed... AND your cars! We want to SEE them ALL! Come one... come all!

All food, beer, wine (DD mandatory) and soda will be provided.

Name your preferences for food and drink in this post. I LOVE to please AND cook!

P.S. You MUST be a member of the USMB. New England is only a starting point... others welcome.

WOOHOOO...:banana:

as far as food and drink preferences,i'll eat pretty much anything cept chicken....unless it's boneless.

i'll bring some chips and soda,if you need me to bring plates/cups/forks/etc?.......just say the word.

BTW-there wouldn't happen to be any place to trail ride,would there?:brow: just not sure if i'll bring bert or pip-squeak...

• 3 weeks later...

** BUMP **

just as a reminder to all that plan on going...

I'm on vacation that week but I can't afford the plane ticket. :mad:

if you worked for a placed like southwest airlines(i'm sure i'll be shortly)you can fly anywhere they do for free.as long as there's a seat open.if i'm working there before WCSS 8 then i might make it.(granted won't have my legacy)

** BUMP **

just as a reminder to all that plan on going...

if you worked for a placed like southwest airlines(i'm sure i'll be shortly)you can fly anywhere they do for free.as long as there's a seat open.if i'm working there before WCSS 8 then i might make it.(granted won't have my legacy)

Southwest ROCKS! Best airline (and most fun to fly) in the industry... never cried poor-mouth after 9-11, never asked for government help... they lowered their rates and gained loyalty... they have smart business sense.

My car should be running by then, I'm in.

Barf's rootbeer for me.

horse douvers suck, so lets go for real food. BBQ whatever is good.

What this about DrunkDrivers being mandatory? Will I be alowed to drive sober?

I'll give free lifted wagon rides.

My car should be running by then, I'm in.

Barf's rootbeer for me.

Your car BETTER be running... it's a month from now!

Now, I assume you mean Barq's root beer. Quite frankly, it's the only SAFE one on the market... there's an ingredient in most others that is banned in Europe for human consumption... if you have enough, it makes you sick as a dog... or can actually kill you. I have a severe allergy... it almost sent me to the emergency room. Bad stuff. I only drink Barq's... mmmm.

You don't understand how slow I work. I sank the car back in november and it still has the same engine in it that I trashed. The fully rebuilt EJ22 is still on the engine stand, and the wiring harness is in a box in my room. I may break down and throw another EA into it just to boot around, but then I have to go back on insurance again, which without a job is a bit expensive. I will do my best to get it going in time.

• 2 weeks later...

My car is still not running. I've gotten sidetracked by the VW diesel to WVO project. Would you mind if I showed up with the honda and pictures of my car? It's kinda lame, but I'm just running low on time. Oh yeah, and brain wanted me to throw a starter in his jeep, so that's more things to do.

June 3rd... bring yourself, wife, husband, kids, significant others, heck, 2nd cousins twice removed... AND your cars! We want to SEE them ALL! Come one... come all!

All food, beer, wine (DD mandatory) and soda will be provided.

Name your preferences for food and drink in this post. I LOVE to please AND cook!

P.S. You MUST be a member of the USMB. New England is only a starting point... others welcome.

I believe I am a member, due to rotating shift's and continuing repairs on 91 SS I am trying to make the event. I love driving my Zip. may not be fastest but I can go far on a tank of gas. as far as eating whatever is there is okay by me.

will this be a weekend thing or a one day? are kids welcome? my car will not be up to trail riding/driving for now. can I drive trail without draging my bottom or other damage?

I would drive just about anywhere as long as I can drive the rest of the way home. for now I will plan to attend. still need to know what dates and where so as to plan for same.

my son will not be able to make it (playing marine at the time) but maybe one of the grands can accompany me (4-7 y/o). if you can send me some mopre information I will try my best to be there. by myself or with someone.

When?, Where?... i'm lazy and don't feel like looking up the old post :rolleyes:

I'm game for BBQ, because BBQ is the only way to get things done :D, burgs, dogs, maybe some chix on there.. mmmmmm BBQ....

I'm gave for awhatever beverages yall' want (except this crazy toxic RB you folks speak of.. :eek: ). I'll have a job, so i'll have $$ to bring food & stuffs (& buy gas to get there :-p )

Edit: alright, i'm dumb, and can't read, i'm guessing it's June 3rd, Salem Ma? :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, lifted impreza rides too, as long as we don't break it tooo much... it's gotta' make it home..

WOOT!

my 1000th post. Only took 2 years!

Didn't know where else to put it.

I'm 9 behind you! but i also post crap :rolleyes:

good job! we'll have to have a... 1000 posters toast at the meet, or be complete losers like that :rolleyes:

I'm 9 behind you! but i also post crap :rolleyes:

good job! we'll have to have a... 1000 posters toast at the meet, or be complete losers like that :rolleyes:

Ahhh... there ya go... a party with a purpose! I love themes!

Yes, Saturday, June 3rd, Salem, MA say 1:00 p.m.? PM me for directions... yes, kids are fine!

Ahhh... there ya go... a party with a purpose! I love themes!

Yes, Saturday, June 3rd, Salem, MA say 1:00 p.m.? PM me for directions... yes, kids are fine!

i was just gonna ask about the time this was gonna start...you gonna have some kind of sign outside of your house...?

or should i just look for a bunch of subies..:grin:

I'll try to make it, but I'm working job #2 that day. I grew up on the north shore, so just tell me an address and I'll find my way. If the wife and kids are at the in-laws in Swampscott, I'll have an excuse to get there. Sorry, no lifted Legacy GT rides here. Maybe I'll have my JDM garnish on by then. Oooo, fancy.... :rolleyes:

Anyone have AIM? drop me a line at AgentBCOC

we can discuss a caravan from NH or something :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, so who'd bringing what? just lemme know and i can hit up the store before i leave ;)

(don't have AIM,but)

i'll be going down via rt 28,then to rt 114 into salem...

maybe meet up somewhere along there,maybe??

i'll be bring some dogs,dog buns,chips,soda...oh an if we need music,i can back the wagon up,open rear tailgate and...

9465back_end_all_off.JPG :brow:

Please take a bunch of pics.....I was planning on trying to make this (do a weekend trip) but I have some business to tend to on sat. morning and I couldn't even fly there and make it at a reasonable time...

Take lots of pics folks and if this happens again... who knows...maybe. :brow:

I kinda wanted a lifted something ride :headbang: