Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ATTN BRATSRUS (Jerry)

I finally got my D?R 5 spd and need a kit. Don't have money yet. I can't send you the shifter because the guy from the junkyard torched it off when he removed everything. Not sure what else I needed to send besides my BRAT shifter. Right now, My BRAT is my daily driver so I was wondering if you had any of these parts available up your way that you can make me a kit and I just pay you for the parts that I should have sent. Let me know, Boz

How much?

Also, LUVMYBRAT is looking to get ahold of you too. Thanks man

Hey Boz This is Jerry, i am wateing for some parts to get back to me. As of now i have no extras and i just traded for a hatch today that is going to have a 5 speed installed into it. I had 3 kits ahead but now down to none. I just to wate for parts to show up. Thanks Jerry

Hey Boz This is Jerry, on the 5 speed shifter all i nwwd is the bottom half of the shifter. So the part that you have will work so don't thorw it away. You need that part just to let you know. I have made a kit for the 3 inch lift but not for the 4 inch lift. Thanks Jerry

Jerry, Excellent! I meant to ask you about that since it was torched. I know you cut em and stuff anyway. Whatever you make is fine anyway. Right now I don't care how high the shifter is cause after it's all said and done I want it to be like a short shifter so If you do a kit for the 3 inch and I go get a 4 inch it should be nice and short. No biggie. If I can get another shifter off of another old EA81 like my BRAT I will grab it so I can send stuff to you. Bottom line, Whatever you send will work. I can make stuff pretty later. Boz