Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Lynnwood PAP update

Three new Legacies showed up at PAP yesterday. All around 1990 models; two automatics and a 5MT. One LSI with a good driver's side visor left in tan. One of the automatics has enough body damage to make me believe the engine and transmission are good (t-boned on the driver side). With the one Legacy that showed up earlier, that's four of them in one row!

Ed... If you get a chance, I need an ignitor from a legacy... any one should do. Just to be safe, grab the bracket too.

Small black box on the firewall, middle of the engine bay, has a large plug like a MAF.

Too bad I didn't know you needed one; I was there this afternoon after work walking the yard looking for new stuff; I could have pulled it. Next time call me; you've got my number. I might have a chance to stop in again tomorrow.

Too bad I didn't know you needed one; I was there this afternoon after work walking the yard looking for new stuff; I could have pulled it. Next time call me; you've got my number. I might have a chance to stop in again tomorrow.

Ed, I saw you going northbound on 44th, right at 196th at about 5:10pm today. I was just getting off work, and turning out of my parking lot.

Ed, I saw you going northbound on 44th, right at 196th at about 5:10pm today. I was just getting off work, and turning out of my parking lot.
I was on my way to PAP. If you're that close, you could have pulled the parts yourself!:lol:

how far away from vancover is LYNNWOOD? id like to know, unless its like 100 miles away.......

~Josh~

About 180 one way. But you have 7 pull a part type yards around Vancouver/Portland from what I understand. Also, there's one just south of Olympia about 95 from Vancouver.

Where The heck were you guys when I needed you I had to pull a GM 2.5 there last friday... I was hoping to see ed.I don't know but I think I might be defecting from subaru's I sold My XT to some guy thats always at Aarons. I just wish he would get it out of my moms front yard.. And I bought a Fiero...looks like its going to be a fun one.-Xoomer

Where The heck were you guys when I needed you I had to pull a GM 2.5 there last friday... I was hoping to see ed.I don't know but I think I might be defecting from subaru's I sold My XT to some guy thats always at Aarons. I just wish he would get it out of my moms front yard.. And I bought a Fiero...looks like its going to be a fun one.-Xoomer

I think you went from the frying pan and into the fire with that choice:rolleyes: