Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Windshield gaskets Batch One ***Completed***

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aright i need some help now...

i'm pretty sure i found a windshield gasket... but its at a dealership in texas...:rolleyes:

the place is called Pagan-Lewis Subaru... in Corpus Christi...

so any texans in the area wanna give them a call for me?

361-855-3452 part # is the same as above... (665 002 820)

save me some long distance...:)

if they do have a gasket i'll post how i found it where it was... if it works it'll be a great source of parts...:D

ok guys, I need a favor, apparently PNP only has 2 left and won't be making any more, and I need one, but I can't order it till Thursday, so I am calling "dibs" on one :) the lady said they haven't had anyone order one in awhile so I know the people in this thread haven't ordered yet, she also said that I shouldn't worry about them selling out but I know it's pretty likely, so all I ask is for one of the gaskets, my subaru and its wet floor will thank you for it!

alright i just talked to them at PNP...

now they have been discontinued... also, they told me the price was 89 bucks... so i dunno what to believe...

i asked if they'd be willing to make more... he said that if we did a group buy of 25+ gaskets they would do a special batch... there would also be a large price reduction with a group buy... (he said up to $50 per)

so how many people need gaskets?!?!:rolleyes:

25 is GREAT! I'm sure we can sell them!

These gaskets ALSO fit ALL gen 1 wagons, coupes and sedans....EXCEPT GF. They can work in the GF , but it's tight in the upper L and R corners. (But better than a rotton gasket!)

We better get them, as I'm sure the demand is coming. A leaking front gasket will destroy these cars!

I personally don't need any, as I already bought from them.

Todd

alright i'm gonna start making a list...

2 - Caboobaroo

2 - MachineAgeVictim

6 - Moosens

2 - Subieguy

1 - Zefy

2 - Subaru Jim Maple Ridge

2 - RenaissanceMan

3 - Kingwill

1 - Subaru3

1 - YellowSub

2 - Subyluvr2212

1 - Leone

alright we need lots more people... tell your friends! i think EVERY gen1 car needs a new one... i don't care what they say... if they don't need one now they will soon!:rolleyes:

perhaps a mod can sticky this to attract more people?

maybe we can get a link to this in the for sale area, it probably shouldn't be moved there

I just ordered 1 of the 2 they have left, so there is ONE up for grabs imediatly, I got it for $75 from Toni at ext 212, once again their product number is WCR288

I'm still in for the 2 on the group buy, she said it would take 6-8 weeks to make a new batch

It can be done at home. You need 2 people though.

AND....cut the old windshield out with a razor blade. Don't try to remove it with the old gasket intact. You will crack the glass!

To install, use a greased rope in the grove and pull from the inside, while someone pushes from the outside.

Todd