Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Sandlake Oregen Sand Dunes end of June maybe July

• 2 weeks later...
Headin out to play in the Sand Dunes at Sandlake Ore. havent settled on a date looks like end of June maybe July 4th weekend not sure yet attachment.php?attachmentid=2953&d=1127148216

last year,

be nice to meet up with a few others , looks like 2 or 3 cars so far

From the looks of the basket on top you could use it for a crab pot while your out wheelin'.....! I would love to hit the sand with ya! just let me know when so I can plan ahead.:banana:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

heres my Shedule ,

July 4th Auburn WA

July 5-8 Sandlake Ore

drive home on the 8th

we will be camping at the dunes , look for my EA82 Blue Bomber car and Mosiahs EA81 wagon, will be taking my wifes black lagecy wagon, one of those days we will run up near tillimook and check out the ORV parks up there, july 5 will be the most people , we have 2 camp spots researved across from each other, stop on by monitoring ch 2 on the CB

my aunte lives there , hey if we get there early enough I wouldnt mine going to some local wheelin spot, also that night it would be fun to see a fireworks display, there will be 2 offroad soobs with us

Well, your 45min from Evans Crk:brow:

• 2 weeks later...
heres my Shedule ,

July 4th Auburn WA

July 5-8 Sandlake Ore

drive home on the 8th

we will be camping at the dunes , look for my EA82 Blue Bomber car and Mosiahs EA81 wagon, will be taking my wifes black lagecy wagon, one of those days we will run up near tillimook and check out the ORV parks up there, july 5 will be the most people , we have 2 camp spots researved across from each other, stop on by monitoring ch 2 on the CB

whose going to meet up with us?