Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Imp seats in a EA81?

Turbone

Well I am gonna go do an impreza rear seat as much as I am partial to the plaid. My only convern is the stock bottom's height. I will post pics in a minute or two. Than I will work on the fronts. I only have a drill and a million but/bolts so we shall see. Will post pics of this and the car to my other threar asap.

No good results. I managed fitting the rear impreza seats from an99-01 impreza. However they sit really tall and since I don't have some from an impreza sport wagon they don't fold. I will fit up the fronts today or this weekend. I am just concerned of them sitting to high. I think I will use 93 Impreza L seats versus RS seats since L sits much lower. For the rear I think some shopping around will be in need for some new cloth. I was considering keeping the plaid inserts and replacing the vynal with a black coth or maybe black vynal. What do you think?

Also on the topic of interiors what door panels will fit the fronts?

Here's my pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81042185@N00/

Well I am gonna go do an impreza rear seat as much as I am partial to the plaid. My only convern is the stock bottom's height. I will post pics in a minute or two. Than I will work on the fronts. I only have a drill and a million but/bolts so we shall see. Will post pics of this and the car to my other threar asap.

• 14 years later...