AM SESSION:

Modified 2WD, Modified 4WD, Prepared AWD

Drivers meeting: 9:15am

FCO: 9:30am

PM SESSION:

Stock FWD, Stock RWD, Stock AWD, Prepared FWD, Prepared RWD

Driver's meeting: 1:15pm

FCO: 1:30pm

Hope to see everyone out there! Should be another great turnout with perfect weather.

April Smith

For the computer challenged among us:

http://www.oregonrally.com/files/RallyCrossScoring_060507.pdf

Hot times for qman and zap. I didn't do so hot in my class, but managed a respectable showing overall in the morning run. I wonder what they did to the afternoon session to make the course almost 15 seconds faster for some cars that ran morning and afternoon.

The difference between morning and afternoon runs....

Dryer, smoother, but maybe some deeper bumps. But the BIG difference was the REALLY REALLY tight 90s got opened up. I stood at the first set of 90s in the afternoon and the cars were able to really scream through them.

For the computer challenged among us:

http://www.oregonrally.com/files/RallyCrossScoring_060507.pdf

Hot times for qman and zap. I didn't do so hot in my class, but managed a respectable showing overall in the morning run. I wonder what they did to the afternoon session to make the course almost 15 seconds faster for some cars that ran morning and afternoon.

I'll bet Ken wishes he could change the TO runs for the scored runs. And who was that driving Zap OBS?? Great times.

I'll bet Ken wishes he could change the TO runs for the scored runs. And who was that driving Zap OBS?? Great times.

I wish I could take my TO score. . . Just about fastest for the day.

Pretty cool to see 1-4 separated by 4 seconds or less.

I let my buddy Steve drive my OBS in the a.m. I told him to take it easy and not beat up my car. Even still, he managed to not get the bottom score.

2323727_13_full.jpg

I wish I could take my TO score. . . Just about fastest for the day.

Pretty cool to see 1-4 separated by 4 seconds or less.

I let my buddy Steve drive my OBS in the a.m. I told him to take it easy and not beat up my car. Even still, he managed to not get the bottom score.

So those were your TO scores in teh OBS? Did you run in the afternoon? Next time you and Ken should run what you brung, Ken in the red, you in the green. There might be a surprize at the next one.

Corky, quit picking things apart. It's just an error, probably caused by me switching which car I would drive after the OBS had aready been entered into the computer for TO. This is not the first time, no big deal.

We know what really happened.

And from what people say, the second half of the day was a much faster track cuz the 90 degree turns were opened up. Looks like I had a pretty screamin' time. Back to back 1:04s. :brow: