Ultimate Subaru Message Board

OK, when a call was made for pictures of wagons, the thread grew (quickly) to be several pages. Of pictures of wagons. Now, when a call for pictures of the blemishes that cars tend to get is made, a massive outcry of bandwidth abuse is heard. What is the factor that changed? Is it that we are afraid to show anyone that our cars are not immune to the effectst of rust and corrosion? Have we so little faith in the inherant beauty of our cars that we fear to show a few zits?

yeah...damn liberal media....

sorry...simpsons moment

congrats on 1000 posts too btw

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take some pictures of my rust spots and ripped off mudflap later if that helps. I never wash it but at least it's well maintained mechanically.

In the last few months I've done the fuel filter, air filter, plugs, wires, knock sensor, seafoamed the car, and I changed the oil a few hundred miles ago. I've started using Mobil semi-syn. Diff fluid is on the to-do list, along with a better harness for the headlights to go with the Xtravisions sitting on my desk.

Here's the good stuff:

STi take-off suspension

18mm rear swaybar

steering rack bushings

rimz yo

WRX front, H6 rear brakes, Goodridge SS lines, Axxis Ultimates one of these days. I have the calipers and pads and lines. I just need rotors, rear brackets, and some misc hardware.