Ultimate Subaru Message Board

BRAT Paint for the ER27TT Advise

I am thinking in a different direction.

I can't see that image here (maybe cos I'm on a PocketPC), but a quick google image search for the file name '92_jeepsm' and its the only one there.

... So you think Camo is a good street paint job?? I think on a fender flared twin turbo Brat with mags that would be getting on the verge of ricer.. But that's just my opinion.

I am by no means going to be making the fenders stick out a foot. I am really going to bring them out to meet the outside of the tire and give it enought room for the tire to tuck under. Along with this it will allow me to run bigger meats without having to deal with the tires rubbing on the Fender. As far as the Camo....

I am by no means going to be making the fenders stick out a foot. I am really going to bring them out to meet the outside of the tire and give it enought room for the tire to tuck under. Along with this it will allow me to run bigger meats without having to deal with the tires rubbing on the Fender. As far as the Camo....

I didn't mean toyota style flares. If you just bring the fenders out, that is called flaring. So, I just kinda think camo on a street car is "...."

Im not really a camo guy, considering that that is all i wear every single day and I have seen enough camo in the desert to last me a life time. The only thing i would ever use camo for is to scare the crap out of people walking in the park with my Gilly suit.

Gilly%20Suit-765346.jpg

Camo_2.jpg

...you might be a redneck if...

My personal vote is for a nice, clean metallic paint job, i.e. world rally blue or a nice deep red. Simple colors, I think, often look best, especially when then real goodies are under the hood.

i agree completly with this:D :lol: :

if i had an er27TT brat, it would be the sleeper hit of the century. factory paint, faded, with spots of primered over bondo rust spots. subaru steelies with centercaps, maybe a hubcap for laugh's sake. jumpseats. huge driving lights.

ugly looking hoodscoop. all this to make the civic with the huge muffler driving fool's face red when you beat him flat out.