Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Summer Lift Kit Group Buy

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who is on the group buy or still wants to join the group buy is more than welcome to. Please do so soon though, because Albie is going to dive in and finish up all the kits very shortly, and before he does so I want to make sure we exactly what we need. Thank you for those of you who have joined in.

By the way PayPal has been a great way for many to pay us. If anyone wants to make a payment without having to call in and such. Please do so by sending funds to my email malarkey2@aol.com when you send them make sure to include your current address and year of vehicle, type of transmission (at or manual) and if it has Power or non power steering.

already talked with them on the phone. The lift for the legacy's and outbacks should fit. The only issue may be the rear strut tower extentions(the bolt patteren and size for the rears differ from different years and models). I told them what exactly i had in the rear and in theory i should be A okay.

still havn't heard anything yet, any estimate on when I should be expecting my lift? sorry to be so annoying but like i said, i went ahead and got new tires for my 15" rims that i cant use untill i lift it...and all of my tires on the car now are going to pop at any moment...had one blow out yesterday so there goes my spare...so im pretty screwed if any of my other tires go....so just an estimate would be nice...if its still going to be 3 weeks or more I will borrow a car to drive until then or something...thanks again. hope to hear from you asap.

maybe they dont have 3 bald/warped tires that could blow out at any moment?

oh really u too? im actually running off of two peugeot steels and two alloys from the junkyard, the tires were crap but im still using them, kinda scary, which reminds me..... anyone have two 14inch steels or 14inch alloys? maybe trade for a pair, kinda sucks having mismatch