Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Summer Lift Kit Group Buy

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my kit for my 96 outback saturday (I live in Sandy OR) but they sent me the wrong manual, they sent me one for an EA82 but i need an EJ.

I cant get in contact with anybody at the shop. they are probably at the westcoastsubaru meet in hood river...

If anybody has the EJ manual, can you maybe email it to me at Matix08@gmail.com

Thanks,

Luke

I got my kit for my 96 outback saturday (I live in Sandy OR) but they sent me the wrong manual, they sent me one for an EA82 but i need an EJ.

I cant get in contact with anybody at the shop. they are probably at the westcoastsubaru meet in hood river...

If anybody has the EJ manual, can you maybe email it to me at Matix08@gmail.com

Thanks,

Luke

yep, I doubt anyones going to be in the shop until monday anyway, even if it weren't for the show.

and I'm pretty sure you'd be the first to get an EJ lift, so I doubt anyone's got a manual for it, are you sure it's the right lift, and just the wrong manual?

i just recieved a refund check in the mail today from allied. I assume this means no lift for me. :(

I wonder what happened?

man i hope that i dont get a refund check because i called albie yesterday and they said it was gonna be here next week

sorry to scare everyone. i called today and got ahold of him. He said he sent me a refund because after getting into it, he noticed too many differences between the impreza and outback(the steering linkage setup is different) along with a few other smaller differences. He said he didn't feel comfortable sending me the kit unsure if it would fit or even be close.

Great guy. I am glad he took the action he did rather than send me a product that would not work/fit. We chatted for a bit about some other things too.

Great guys. Good luck to those of you who do get kits. I shall see you around.

is it me or am i supposed to have a tough time putting this lift kit on.also what comes in the kit like component wise? how many of the cylinder things am i supposed to have (EA81 Brat btw)? the instructions i have dont help because the are for an EJ so the parts list isnt right.

Untitled-1.gif

• 2 weeks later...