Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Summer Lift Kit Group Buy

There are variations in our lift kits that are no longer based on one design here the models and options.

Please Read Everything:

Whoever is interested in buying a brand new manufacture Subaru lift kit for a discounted price manufactured by Allied Armament this is the OFFICIAL GROUP BUY. This is for not only EA82’s lift kits, but EJ series, and EA 81 lift kits. The lift kits are made of steel and the majority of parts are laser cut quarter inch thick. Our tranny lift components are individual tubes on EA 81 series and they are unitized on the EA82 series. they are painted with Hammerite hammered paint and are guaranteed free of manufacturing defects (cracking, bending, etc.), and come with a 5 yr warranty.

This group buy will be open for four weeks, and the pricing goes as follows. (All purchases count towards the group discounted price).

ALL LIFTS ARE AVAILABLE IN 3” OR 4” versions

EA 81

Standard Lift Lowers front and rear sub frame equally 4" kit comes with extended brake lines, no water lines. No axle strain. (bolt on kit)

1-5 people $380

6-10 people $370

11-15 people $ 350

16-20 people $ 340

EA 82

Moderate clearance lift (4"x 3": built using standard front lift that lowers the whole front sub assembly 4" and keeps stock axle geometry in the front. The rear of the lift is lifted via the top of the strut 3” inches (same rear lift on 4” and 3” lifts) and uses a 1” mustache bar lowering block. LIFT WILL KEEP YOUR TIRES CLOSER TO THE CENTER OF YOUR WHEEL WELLS IT IS NOT LIKE OUR HIGH CLEARANCE LIFT. This lift adds some strain to the rear axles but has proven dependable on the rear axles for over 10 thousand miles, lift will keep your rear end tucked up tightly so that you have more clearance and protection under your rear sub assembly. This lift will provide dependable drivability and superior offroad performance. This is our most affordable lift kit and comes highly recommended by our CEO. (Bolt on kit, no water lines)

1-5 $ 370

6-10 $ 360

11-15 $350

16-20 $340

High clearance lift: (4” lift only) built using standard front lift that lowers the whole front sub assembly 4" and keeps stock axle geometry in the front. The rear of the lift is lifted via the bottom of the strut 4” inches and is adjustable to 5” and uses a 1” mustache bar lowering block. This lift adds excessive strain to the rear axles but has proven dependable, keeps your rear end tucked up tightly so that you have more clearance and protection under your rear sub assembly. This lift is for the purest and provides superior offroad performance. (Numbchux has this lift and has written about it). (requires some cutting and fabrication).

1-5 $ 365

6-10 $ 355

11-15 $345

16-20 $335

EJ 1995-1999 outback legacy

EJ series lift: This is for the Outback Wagons and Legacy sedans. It comes as 2.5” lift for the outback and 4” lift for the Legacy. It retains stock geometry in the front and adds minimal strain in the rear (almost none). It is based on lowering front and rear struts via strut extensions and lowering blocks for front and rear sub assemblies. We are unsure if this lift will fit on the Imprezza model and newer model outbacks (2000 and newer). If people are interested they can bring there vehicle to our shop and have one fitted to these two types of vehicles. (We are located in Scappoose OR.) (bolt on, no wate lines)

1-5 $580

6-10 $550

11-15 $520

16-20 $505

Shipping is not included in this price.

In order to buy please put a reply thread on this board with your email or screen name if interested or email me directly at malarkey2@aol.com. After we have contacted I will put your screen name on a list in this message. Payment will need to be received before the end of the group buy in four weeks from start to be eligible. After four weeks the orders will be processed and will take up to 4 weeks to be processed and shipped. Shipping is an added charge and shipments will be shipped from Shipping is $25

55948 Columbia River HWY

Scappoose OR. 97056

Please send all payments to

Allied Armament

P.O. Box 1186

Scappoose OR. 97056

Or Via Paypal by using our email address:

Malarkey2@aol.com

Thank You,

James Malarkey CEO

Allied Armament www.alliedarmament.com

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Numbchux has this lift and has written about it). (requires some cutting and fabrication).

yes I do, and wouldn't consider anything else for an EA82. with the addition of an SJR 2" diff shim, you can easily run it adjusted for 5" and not worry about the rear axles.

cutting and fabbing? just cutting the rear bump stops right? or am I forgetting something.

For any of you that are on the fence on this; I got in on the last lift kit group buy, and completely stand by the product that AA makes. I'm running a set of their wheels too.

I'm happy to provide pics/info of my kit for anyone that wants it.

Here are some pics I had handy, I will shoot for getting some more tonight if weather permits.

Keep in mind I'm running 29" tires.

http://cleptoscastle.com/albums/album02/DSC07577_2.jpg

http://cleptoscastle.com/albums/album02/82WagonLifted_1.jpg

http://cleptoscastle.com/albums/album02/IMG_0152_1sm.jpg

The kit itself:

http://www.twistednipple.com/cars/hosted/AA_ea81_lift1.jpg

I thought I'd reiterate this little point...The rear wheel is brought forward (though it doesn't look like it does on EA81s as much as EA82s, just from petes pics), but the trailing arm pivots right there, so it can't get any closer. there is no need for any more clearance there to allow for articulation.

I thought I'd reiterate this little point...The rear wheel is brought forward (though it doesn't look like it does on EA81s as much as EA82s, just from petes pics), but the trailing arm pivots right there, so it can't get any closer. there is no need for any more clearance there to allow for articulation.

I don't think the EA81 kit is a "high clearance" kit. Above it says the subframe is dropped equally with no extra axle strain. If that is the case then the rear wheel will not get any closer to the front of the fender well. With the EA's trailing arm suspension, the wheel will get closer to the front of the fender well when the suspension is cranked up or drooping, but when it compresses it the wheel swings back away from the front fender well (but not by much).

I have a 4" lift (not AA, but exactly the same idea) on my EA81 hatch and I run 28.5" Swamper TSLS. There are NO clearance issues in the rear, whether either side is drooping or completely stuffed.

So basically, what I'm saying is don't worry one bit about that rear wheel clearance! It's the front end you're gonna have to go to town on to make the big tires fit.

If you want a lift kit from us this is the last chance you will ever get. We are going to discontinue our Subaru Offroad Accessories. Anything that does not sell will be put in the inventory for replacement parts. If anyone is interested in taking over the lift kit offroad accessories end of our business please contact me. Thank you for the business. Note: we will still offer full warranty support for our products.

depending on the price put me down for a ea-82 moderate lift. Possibly some rims too. Y are you guys quiting th subaru accessories? That is sad to hear. If i get rims is it possible to get the outter ring in chrome? i e-mailed you guys awhile ago about it and never got a response.

I haven't emailed anyone yet. I think I am going to let people commit and then send everyone emails at the end of the group buy, and then I once we know who is exactly going to make a purchase and who is not and then calculate the actual amount to see what the total will be. Its a lesson learned from the previous group buys, everyone says their in and it drives the price right down to rock bottom and I stick with the price and then several people back out for various reasons. :horse: