Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Shadyirishmen

Summer Lift Kit Group Buy

i am in for sure just email me the price or PM me. i just got my pugs and now i need a lift. however if it is more then $300 each then i am out. I can also pick up. i dont need it shipped out to me. yodannyc@yahoo.com

Okay Its going to be the weekend tomorrow, so I will not be sending out any emails until I get back on Monday. Just consider the group buy extended for the next three days. Thank you for all you that participated.

Emails were sent:

Note pricing was dropped for the third bracket pricing, although it should have been in the second bracket, I gave all of those that stayed on and held on to/ promoted our product a bonus gift anyone who joins on late will pay 2 pricing bracket about $10 more.

Im in for a 4" ea81 lift kit Fishbiker15@aol.com but im going out of town from the 17 to the 25 so i dont know how you want to work it but im in for sure. Thanks, Jeff

^Buddy of mine.... he just wanted me to make sure you guys know he's out of town for the week, but is still 100% in on the group buy.

so how much is the third pricing bracket? i didnt understand. sorry. can you email me again. how much is a ea-82 moderate lift. thanks.

not real sure why it takes so long if they are already made and boxed and you already have my payment and all....but its all good....just asap, i just hope the tires on my 13" rims hold out that long...went ahead and waited to replace them and got some tires for my new pug rims instead hoping that i wouldn't be on my scary bald 13"s for very much longer but we shall see.

just sent my paypal.

i sent an email as well

(jays_hobbyshop@yahoo.com) and spoke with someone on the phone earlier today.

I too am as excited as a little catholic school girl in a plaid skirt.

I too am as excited as a little catholic school girl in a plaid skirt.

...I think you mean to say something along the lines of...I too am as excited as I was standing near a catholic school girl in a plaid skirt and a white t-shirt on an extremely windy, rainy day.

...I think you mean to say something along the lines of...I too am as excited as I was standing near a catholic school girl in a plaid skirt and a white t-shirt on an extremely windy, rainy day.

thats what i meant too:clap: