Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Summer Lift Kit Group Buy

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JERRY: Horses. They're like big riding dogs.

ELAINE: What about ponies? What kind of abnormal animal is that? And those kids who had their own ponies..

JERRY: I know, I hated those kids. In fact, I hate anyone that ever had a pony when they were growing up.

MANYA: ..I had a pony.

(The room is dead quiet)

JERRY: ..Well, I didn't really mean a pony, per se.

MANYA: (Angry) When I was a little girl in Poland, we all had ponies. My sister had pony, my cousin had pony, ..So, what's wrong with that?

JERRY: Nothing. Nothing at all. I was just merely expressting..

HELEN: Should we have coffee? Who's having coffee?

MANYA: He was a beautiful pony! And I loved him.

JERRY: Well, I'm sure you did. Who wouldn't love a pony? Who wouldn't love a person that had a pony?

MANYA: You! You said so!

JERRY: No, see, we didn't have ponies. I'm sure at the time in Poland, they were very common. They were probably like compact cars..

MANYA: That's it! I've had enough! (She leaves the room)

Anyways. Update. Pleeeeeaaaasssseeeee :grin:

lol...got a note in the mail saying i missed a package from allied.....so will have to get my girlfriend to pick it up since I work more hours than the post office and no possible way for me to without taking off work...so just got to hope its the right kit and has everything I need....and now I cant find all of my pug lugs so have to wait till my adapters come in which could be late next week :(.

lol...got a note in the mail saying i missed a package from allied.....so will have to get my girlfriend to pick it up since I work more hours than the post office and no possible way for me to without taking off work...so just got to hope its the right kit and has everything I need....and now I cant find all of my pug lugs so have to wait till my adapters come in which could be late next week :(.

lucky u.. hopefully its the kit.. i wonder when ill get mine....:-\