Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Summer Lift Kit Group Buy

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if they did burn me, i guess it was money well spent.. well atleast not for me. i guess i can only imagine wut my car would look like with a 4 inch lift and 27 inch tires :-\.....

i don't mean to be rude, but COME ON I NEED TO KNOW WUTS GOING ON WITH MY MONEY :banghead:

Oh i dont think they are going to burn us. there last group sale went good. well it sounded like that from reading it. i know it's hard to just sit here and not know. but just have some faith that they will get it all done. im sure they will get done soon.

have any of you guys tried calling them? that's the best way to get ahold of them, usually in the morning around 10 is your best bet of getting ahold of them.

None of them are online, because they are busy making your lifts. if it's anything like the last group buy, it'll be a while.

blindsight...you might want to track down some tires. if for no other reason than to prevent murphy's law from ensuring that the lift arrives right after you'r left stranded somewhere because you got another flat tire, and are out of spares...

lol yeah we have a hyundai accent coming in for 2 new tires sometime this week ...they locked em up and flatspotted them but other than that they should last a while so after we take them off im going to put them both on my spare steelies so ill have 2 just in case I HAVE too use them.

::begins chanting:: lift kits lift kit lift kit ::stops chanting::

hoping these are finished and shipped to us before school starts, my car is off the road, and i just recieved the parts car yesterday, and i am not gonna start the swap(auto --->manual) untilt he lift gets here, no point in taking everything apart twice.