Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Yet Another Video!

keltik

Well its here - the video is finally done. After 3 weekends of explorin trails we had enough footage to make a small vid out of it. So heres the link;

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7752180336043501188&q=subaru+brat

If ya dont like it - go out there and make a better one, seriously. ps. samo - don't forget to turn off those speakers. :grin:

KELTIK

Looks like fun! i wish there was stuff like that around here :rolleyes:

i like the impreza dipping it's nose in the water :D (is it an imp? sort of can't tell..)

LOL!! Its an imp wannabe.......its really a honda but dont tell anyone. Next weeks pay check is going on some big rump roast tires.

KELTIK

great video...great choice in music too...

on the in-car shots...was there someone holding the cam? or did you have some kind of mounting set-up?

i've been thinking of rigging something so i can mount my camcorder to the dash..(kinda hard to hold cam/steer/and shift at the same time)

sweeeeet!

i gotta get some good footage of my 79 brat (looks suprisingly like yours!) and make a vid...

i got a lot actually but most of it is with my palm pilot camera so it sucks...

i'll have to go and get some!

Awesome vidoe man! Good stuff. What's in the brat? That can't be a 1600 acting like that.

oh and a 1600 has got a lot more pep then people think...;)

especially with 1 person in the car...:D (never tried it with a fridge though...:-p)

Heh, its an '81 so I've got a lovely 1800 and dual range. Now I just need the better disty and a weber or something...And some bigger tread....:brow:

And that is Keltiks Honda/wagon...., I'm sure he'll pipe in and tell more about the it and the filming soon.

great video...great choice in music too...

on the in-car shots...was there someone holding the cam? or did you have some kind of mounting set-up?

i've been thinking of rigging something so i can mount my camcorder to the dash..(kinda hard to hold cam/steer/and shift at the same time)

I just used good ole duct tape to stick the camera to my dashboard...hehe keep it simple. When i need a wider angle i wedge the cam in my passenger seat head-rest.

KELTIK

I just used good ole duct tape to stick the camera to my dashboard...hehe keep it simple. When i need a wider angle i wedge the cam in my passenger seat head-rest.

KELTIK

never thought of useing the headrest idea.i'll have to give it a try.

(not sure i wanna use duct tape):D