Ultimate Subaru Message Board

So I recently read a thread about downloading factory pdf files from the subaru website. 34 bucks for 72 hours of access. Does anyone know that if I pay this 34 dollars, will I be able to download the whole manual and then just keep it on my computer. Has anyone allready done this and could i get you to email me some of the pages so i can see if they are anygood.

thanks

taylor

I did that a couple years ago and it worked fine. I don't know if they have changed the game rules since then or not. The PDFs are good, but the problem is in the indexing. Although you can always do a computer search to find what you are looking for. Be prepared to invest a few hours in file naming and creating the directory structure. I'll see if I can send you a sample...

You're limited to downloading 20 files per hour. It's a major pain, and will take a huge amount of your time to download the files and organize them.

I gave in and bought the manual on CD for $200 from the same site. My time is worth more than the $166 difference.