Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New pair of shoes & Laces for the Brat! (Pix)

bratpug3.jpg

Had to goto the yard today for a few USMB members, and I thought i'd get some new tires for the Brat. They happend to come mounted on a set of 15" Pug Alloys. The tires are 205/60R15 Pirelli P600's. Probably have a few hundred/thousand miles left on them.

More pix can be seen here:

http://usmb.net/gallery/albuo83

-Brian

They only rub when i turn real tight, or if I hit a bump. The rear does not rub at all, the front does (only while turning). My front end is lowered all the way tho, i will need to raise it a bit.

NO! The brat will not be lifted. The brat is the street-rig, my wagon is my off-road rig.

Dave, i got 2 out of the 4 caps. The caps are the exact same caps that the 14" pugs have on my wagon. So i will take all 4 caps from the wagon, use 2 on the brat and have a couple for spares.

Hardcore. That Brat is unlifted. The rear struts are lowered all the way, so yes.... there is no problem running them on an unlifted Brat.

They are alittle unballanced, but i can already feel a MAJOR difference in cornering. There is almost no understear (keyword... ALMOST). As soon as I get them ballanced and get 2 more pug lug nuts, i will be able to REALLY test them out.

-Brian

lol... im not even using the Cover you gave me before. Was thinking of auctioning it on eBay and letting the proceeds going to the USMB fund.

I dont need caps either, but if you find some.... by all means grab them for me. And also the lugs. I know more will find they're way into the yard.

I also want to make a Carson City run real soon. So i'll keep you posted. Looks like we have a growing Nevada group.

-Brian

Guest Vickaroo

WOW Brian your Brat sure is a pretty little thing.... :D I must have been sleeping here on the board I didnt even know you got yourself a Brat.... LOL Question.... whos hatch is that in the back ground of your pic????? Vicky

Lookin good Brian!:brow:

Sell the Tacoma SR5, I looks out of place?

Use the money to buy an additional fleet of Subs! (I'd suggest collection one of each!):bday:

Glenn,

82 Hatch, ....well it used to be......:temper:

01 Forester, .....wants to be an 02......:burnout:

That SR5 is my neigbors, we share a driveway (duplex).

Vicky... LOL! You must have been sleeping. Ive had the brat for like 6 months now :) There is no hatch in the background. The grey sube is a 1989 GL10 Turbo Touring Wagon, belongs to my roomate and it has a blown head gasket.

Fox, its a 1984 GL Wagon, you were close, but I dont remember you having one that looked like it.

Thanks guys for the compliments...the brat needs a wash, should have clean pix tonight.

-Brian

Guest Vickaroo

Oppppppssssss!!!!!:eh: I may now get barred from subbie land......:boohoo: the one I was talking about is the one with the tire on the roof.... Now that I look at it closer I can see its not a hatch..... Im in trouble now huh... LOL and dosnt a bear sleep for 6 months???? LOL Sorry Brain... but your Brat is still COOL!!!!!! Vicky hmmmm do monkeys hybernaite???? :D

Guest Vickaroo

Man am I batting 1 in a million today???? Or what??? Sometimes my fingers move faster then my brain... LOL at least I called you brain..... :D Vicky

Bring the Grey poupon Wagon !!

I remember days ago when you were rollin that thing stock...

The BRAT looks clean, but i'm into checkin out the rig, vato...:headbang:

We might even be able to get shannonsf and rallyruss down and do a little :drunk: and a little bbq'in, and whole lotta soob snarchnuffsky. <------:cornfuzz:

I'm hopin the day comes, when we can get a strong head count of soobs to come into the california regions, cuz places like hollister hills rule. Not many people in california are up on the old school soob thing at all..

Anyway..let me know when the next time you can come down, and ill see if thats compatible with my schedule..

weekends are better, if not tuesdays and thursday can work, sometimes...damn incosistent work schedule.:madder: