Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New pair of shoes & Laces for the Brat! (Pix)

lets get the ball rollin for a hollister hills day, my buddy can come in his '79 dodge and spot for some of the "Tank Stoppers", if neccessary. Unfortunatly, my Loyale's not up to it, and my old school isn't down here yet.:mad: But theres always your rig, and my digicam...

Day trips to Tahoe are always high on my priority list, so whenever theres a good dump up there, and youre down, let me know, i can come swoop you up in sac on my way up I-80

I think the wagon has a CV problem, but im not worried about it. Its the alternator and the fuel problem im worried about. I think my wagon needs a fuel filter, or at worse a new pump. Definatly need to slap a new alternator in, but that will all be done by the end of the day.

Dave, what time do you want to meet? Should we pick a central spot in Truckee or something? I assume your comming from Carson City.

-Brian

Brian, It might be better to go up US 50. We can meet in South Lake Tahoe (exactly still TBD), and hit the trails from there.

I'll be coming from the east on 50. Can't speak for Jeremy, but that's probably the most logical route for him, too.

Jeremy, let's get your 2 bucks on this.

Hey, you know me..I have no problem meeting at 6AM, but I doubt we'll need that much time. I'll work on an exact location in South Shore by tonight.

I'm figuring on a south-to-north run, that'll make it a quick buzz over to T's Rotisserie in Incline (you and I had lunch there, Brian).

I've also got some printed maps of the trails.