Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I've got New and Used Subarus, including the STI

Hi all,

My name is Robert Bolander, I work for Teape Subaru, in Arlington, Tx. I'm new to selling cars, but not new to Subaru, so i don't have a customer base yet. I figured I'd come on a few forums and see if I could be of assistance to anyone looking for a new or preowned subaru in the DFW area. I've been here only a few days and I have learned alot about the cars, that I had never known. 96% of all Subarus sold in the last 10 years, are still registered and on the road today. That is saying something.

I used to own an 86 Subaru Loyale wagon, it had 200,000 miles on it. When I sold it a year later with 235,000 it was running just as good as the day I bought it. I was kind of nervous buying the car with so many miles.

I lived in Vail, Colorado and it gets cold there. Every morning I'd go out to the car, it would start the first try every time. After that, I was hooked.

When I decided to try selling cars, I chose Subaru. If you would like to choose Subaru, I will give the best price I can, on the car of your dreams.

If you would like me, to check our inventory for you.

you can contact me @ ph: 817-419-4300

cell: 817-789-9545

• 2 weeks later...

First off, Please allow me to apologize for the welcome shown by some of our members.

Second, we do things a certain way around here and expect all members to abide by the way we do things. One of those things is making at least a little effort to post your things in the appropriate place. As a dealer, your place is the vendor forum, where people like me, that don't want to be sold stuff, can safely ignore you.

Second, since you have only been at Teape a few days, you may be unaware of the checkered history they have with the local subaru community. If I see even an inkling of the behaviors teape is known for on some other message boards, or if I hear of you being involved in some of the crap the Teape dealerships have been involved with in the past (specifically your dealership), I will ban you and anyone else associate with you or them so fast your head will spin.

Sorry for the slightly tainted welcome. You're new there, and new here. but the history of your dealership is known. Be nice and everything will be cool.

Cliff Notes: Welcome. Be good. You're being watched.