Ultimate Subaru Message Board

gauging intrest in reproduction of rx body kits and other trim parts.

i had a thought about getting sets of different front air dams and body kits for these old subaru's. not really custom but remakes of factory stuff. i have found really hard to find these.the first ones would be fiberglass, if i can find a good set then maybe with a little work and trial and error. make a few molds and bam. repro body kits. if this sounds like some thing others would like i might just make more than for my car. also things like gl-10 rear lip spoiler. etc etc. if i have left out something or over looked it please let me know. rx body kit, front air damn ea 81 gl-10 lip spoiler. that is what i have seen from the factory. thanks Ken:headbang:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

make em! well...if you made them do you think you could make the rear end spats that were on that sedan RX I made a thread about earlier :brow: :brow: I wouuld totally be in for a buy. Let me know whenever. BTW, would the lip spoilers be "nerf" style? haha jk i have the lip already. Good idea though, keep us posted.

Why stop ar reproductions? Go full blown custom.

if i cant find all the parts i need i just may have to. so far i think i have located atleast the lip spoiler and ea81 front air dam.still looking for rx kit. if anyone has pics of anything not mentioned above. please show me or tell about any style of stock stuff. custom will come depending on how much intrest there is. plus at work i can get supplies with employee discount. so the upstart would not be to intrusive to the wallet.:brow:

even I would probably be in for an RX body kit, depending, of course, on pricing and timing....

pricing will be what i paid to get materials. timing i am hoping to get started when i locate all parts needed. if all goes the way i hope it would could have something in 3 to 6 months. as i said before depends on demand for any of this. i hope to use my car as a canvas so other can see what it looks like on the car. not just pictures of the parts alone. i give it month t o see of demand for it by then :cool: i could hit the ground running with parts i have by then.