Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Im glad I found this again!Took a while but I have a Question for anyone who may be able to help me....The blower motor runs with the switch off and when I turn on my headlights my hazards glow and my fuel guage reads full, I have done alot of calling around including the subaru dealerships in my area with no avail!Ive looked at any books that I thought could help! Studied almost all my electrical components and could see nothing that might cause that!So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!Im also wondering if anyone could tell me the specs on 91 ej22 subaru legacy alternator! Thanks for your time!!

exorcisim.

seriously

somehow you are getting a backfeed through the dashboard. Remove your turnsignal and brakelight bulbs see if it stops (fronts too). replace each one one ta a time and see when it comes back.

blower motor.. how fast is it spinning. What year is this and do you have a electronic HVAC panel.

Do all these things happen at the same time (PLEASE say no)

nipper