Ultimate Subaru Message Board

PDX to WCSS8 via Lolo Pass

Craig, Climbs... do you guys have CB Radios?

And got a map to this subway? Or maybe a place we can meet you guys. Planning on camping thursday night not far from Mt. Hood. GOnna need to find something to do to kill a few hours before the gates open at the fairgrounds.

-Brian

I plan on having a cb radio by then...ch 5 is good also FRS radio ch 5

Score a Hoodriver county map (local stores should have them (free)and then explore over at Green point resivour or middle mtn.

looks like I'll be able to make it :headbang:

See you guys at the Subway at noon. I'll be in an 88GL wagon, silver, with a badly faded hood :mad:

I'll be there in a '03 outback brushed to hell...and a few boulder scratches!!! plus a bashed lower radiator support(stump), bent wheel..:mad:

Don't feel bad...we don't have WRX's.....but then it would look the same anyway.....lol! :headbang:

Well after reading in another post that Hood to Coast is the same weekend, I'm not going to fight through that mess to get from Sandy to Zigzag.
Interesting, when I came down yesterday afternoon at the motel, there were about 20 people with backpacks in the front lobby trying on t-shirts. Obviously, a group of bicyclists or runners. It must have been the Hood to Coast group.