Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I Have ea82s myself,so maybe you folks in the newer sube section already know about the cool cars that we dont get imported to north america.I was searching for used engines and found this japanees import site. Then saw this FORESTER STI.:eek::slobber: the link didnt work,so type the adress below,scroll down to used subarus.and click on forester sti.

anyway you can buy it and ship it to savana ga. there is a shipping cost calculater there also. there was also righthand drive wrx's for $2500,some cheaper and some higher. they also had a ton of other makes and models,front clips, motorcycles and parts.go to WWW.JAPAN-PARTNER.COM Then find the inventory list ,or Subarus they got a ton of cool rides. ENJOY.af7dc24d9d_t.jpg

I am seriously considering selling the roo for a diesel 4Runner "Hi Lux Surf." Convert it to a 2 tank wvo system and rock out with my **** out.

Too bad it seems like a difficult process to import a rhd from japan, but I know of people that import from canada w/o many issues. still researching this issue

I Have ea82s myself,so maybe you folks in the newer sube section already know about the cool cars that we dont get imported to north america.I was searching for used engines and found this japanees import site. Then saw this FORESTER STI.:eek::slobber: the link didnt work,so type the adress below,scroll down to used subarus.and click on forester sti.

anyway you can buy it and ship it to savana ga. there is a shipping cost calculater there also. there was also righthand drive wrx's for $2500,some cheaper and some higher. they also had a ton of other makes and models,front clips, motorcycles and parts.go to WWW.JAPAN-PARTNER.COM Then find the inventory list ,or Subarus they got a ton of cool rides. ENJOY.af7dc24d9d_t.jpg

:) That is one sharp looking Forester! One of the coolest wagons I've seen.

Spacinjason

'06 Baja Turbo MT:burnout:

yeah, those have been out for a while. the japanese also have an sti legacy wagon iirc and if the google translator wasn't making stuff up.

anyone who wants one should wait a few years for someone else to go through the trouble of importing them and buy it cheap (some tuned skylines for 6 grand on ebay lately, already in us and canada)