Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I have been searching for interior sun visors for some time now. I have 93 Impreza Wagon. Are there other years or makes that would also fit my car? I have searched the local salvage yards (junk yards just doesn't sound good) and they have nothing!

Thanks

Are they sagging? The wire clip inside that helps them maintain position has cut into the plastic?

I had some luck with JB weld. I loaded up the bad section with it, let it dry , then sanded/filed it back to it's original shape. I did an acceptable job on one, but a poor job on the other.

Nick

I have been searching for interior sun visors for some time now. I have 93 Impreza Wagon. Are there other years or makes that would also fit my car? I have searched the local salvage yards (junk yards just doesn't sound good) and they have nothing!

Thanks

I might have an Impreza visor; I have lots of Legacy ones. Let me check.

Are they sagging? The wire clip inside that helps them maintain position has cut into the plastic?

I had some luck with JB weld. I loaded up the bad section with it, let it dry , then sanded/filed it back to it's original shape. I did an acceptable job on one, but a poor job on the other.

Nick

not sagging I don't have them at all! LOL I bought the car and didn't even realize there was no visors! One of those things that I would never check for until I need them!