Ultimate Subaru Message Board

:confused: I have a '06 Baja Turbo, and was thinking of replacing the Potenza'a with a more aggressive offroad type tire. Something along the lines of BFG all terrain. Les Schwab is a major dealer in my area, and they can't seem to find anything like what I want, they can only find street performance tires in my size (P225/60/16). It's not like I want to hardcore offroad my Baja, I just think it would look sic:headbang: . Does anyone know of any options I may have, or a different size tire that would be close to my current size? I don't want to throw off my speedometer or anything by putting on an incorrect tire size. TIA for any replies.

Spacinjason

'06 Baja Turbo MT:burnout:

If you want to keep the same wheels, choice become very limited.

The only ones I know of would be a 215/65/16 for the General Grabber AT2 tire. The good news is those are cheap. I was looking into A/T's also until I decided to just get a second set of wheels.

If you want to keep the same wheels, choice become very limited.

The only ones I know of would be a 215/65/16 for the General Grabber AT2 tire. The good news is those are cheap. I was looking into A/T's also until I decided to just get a second set of wheels.

Thanks, I will check into those General Tires.:)

Spacinjason

'06 Baja Turbo MT