Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Denver: Goin' to the J yards 7-10-06

Keep your eye out for a heated mirror for a 93-94 legacy.Drivers side.You will be able to tell by the heat control under the mirror control on the dash just left of the stearing wheel.This part is not for me but for DrKrazy and I know he still needs one.

I believe it is the whole mirror assembly that will need to be pulled.Thanks.

Keep your eye out for a heated mirror for a 93-94 legacy.Drivers side.You will be able to tell by the heat control under the mirror control on the dash just left of the stearing wheel.This part is not for me but for DrKrazy and I know he still needs one.

I believe it is the whole mirror assembly that will need to be pulled.Thanks.

Thanks for putting that up Jerry, and actually if you can just get the glass portion off that's all I need. Wife's is cracked to hell. (no need for a rear wiper motor for the RX anymore, fixed that yesterday)

Thanks for putting that up Jerry, and actually if you can just get the glass portion off that's all I need. Wife's is cracked to hell. (no need for a rear wiper motor for the RX anymore, fixed that yesterday)

Hmmm, if you need an extra motor by chance, I got one from my old RX hatch:D

Thanks for posting your requests. I wasn't going to have time to pull more than what I was pulling which is why I said I could scout parts for ya. Here's what I did find and I checked western auto recycling, swift, and pull n save.

Mikeshoup: There's a red XT at sidewinder. Row two from the fence. Antenna was pulled out of the hole, but still attached so maybe its useable.

No XT6 anywhere

I didn't spot any legacy heated mirrors. None with a heat control at least, so I assume they were non-heated.

My take home stash was pretty good. Front bumper, a rear hatch from a loyale wagon, shifter with the 4wd button, carpet for the cargo area, door trim for all four doors, driver side door arm rest, interior plastic that covers the automatic seatbelt columns, rear hatch rubber seal, and some interesting trim from a loyale that lines just the bottom edge of the wheel wells to stop rocks chipping the paint. I found heat/ac buttons in primo condition, and I dug out the tiny little lights that backlight the text of the heat/ac buttons when you push them in.

Busy day, but tomorrow I meet my old landlord who lives a block away. He'll be overhaulin the body & paint at his home shop. I really like the work he does. I'll post a couple pix of his work.

--E

here they are:

mg.jpg

plymouth.jpg

vette1.jpg

vette2.jpg