Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Haz-Fest '03 Special invite for USMB members....

Okay, after running around a bit and getting permission.... I am here to invite those on the USMB to an off-road event put on by my club.

Haz-Fest Winter '03

November 15 &16

Entry fee is $20 at the door per person.... this $20 goes to the use of the land/trails, entertainment, food and Honey Bucket useage. There is camping available if needed, so bring your gear.

Now, Haz-Fest isn't for the week minded.... this is a total blast, you'll see lots of rigs, Toyota's, Sami's, Ford's, tube creations and who else knows. The trails range from easy to "you'll come out without your rig" style trails. I'll be out there with my Soobie on a couple trails!

Here are a few entertainment pieces for you to check out before you decide.

Few pictures from 2002 winter event,

Haz-Fest '02

Video's from Haz-Fest Summer '03:

Video #1, 8.6MB

Video #2, 7.7MB

Our last Haz-Fest event brought out about 200 people and almost 75-80 rigs throughout the weekend.... this Haz-Fest is SPECIAL INVITE ONLY so this is USMB's special invite.

IF you do want to come you will need to contact ME via email at Toyofast@hotmail.com for more info reguarding the event.

It is late notice but with the hoops I went through it'd be worth everyone's time/money to come! I'm betting that there will be approx 75-100 people at this event, invities only. We have a raffle during the dinner(if you have something to raffle off bring it).

I'll post a couple-few pictures from the past Haz-Fest's....

Oh yeah.... there are plenty of trails, I think that there might even be new ones since we had the summer event. The trails would put the true test to any Soobie. Some of them our cars wouldn't be able to get through but most of them are do-able if driven right.

Holy wow. I didn't think that it was that close to me!!! WOW. I AM SO DOWN FOR THAT!!!! I think that I can prolly hang with most of those rigs on most of the stuff. I really need to dig up some cash for a clutch though. A snorkle would prolly be pretty good too, although not all that neccesary.