Ultimate Subaru Message Board

7/29 RallyX in Brooklyn WA

Hrm, thats only like 10 minutes from my house, but i got work until about 11:30. I might swing out there...

umm, if I remember right it take at least 5 minutes to get from South Bend to Raymond, and from my Grandma's place in Raymond to Brooklyn it takes about 20 minutes by taking Smith Creek Rd.

Do you plan on flying a Helicopter to get there?

umm, if I remember right it take at least 5 minutes to get from South Bend to Raymond, and from my Grandma's place in Raymond to Brooklyn it takes about 20 minutes by taking Smith Creek Rd.

Do you plan on flying a Helicopter to get there?

I was using a figure of speach :lol:.Im just thinking of going to one of the stages, not the actuall brooklynn tavern. Btw arn't we cousins or somtin? what is ur grandma's name?

I was using a figure of speach :lol:.Im just thinking of going to one of the stages, not the actuall brooklynn tavern. Btw arn't we cousins or somtin? what is ur grandma's name?

we're not cousins but we have some in common

I'll be there with my silver GL-10 Sedan. Does anyone know if the McChord Air Show is this weekend? If so I reccomend avoiding I-5 :rolleyes:

Hey nice to almost meet you. That was me in the WCSS8 shirt that congradulated you. Pretty car.

Rally X there is rough on the rides.

I went off the road on the way out and messed up my rear wheel a little. . . :confused:

Hey nice to almost meet you.

Nice to almost meet you too, sorry I didn't stop to chat. It was a great day for driving, not such a great day for tires. I slipped a second bead during the fun runs. It popped back on with a some air, so thankfully I was able to make it home but unfortunately I had to take the paved roads to get there.

For those of you who were there, another super fun event. Fine weather, no water truck, lots of dust, a great course with the top cars taking just over two minutes to complete. And an added bonus, pretty much on time; we got four runs in the morning and afternoon and were out of there by about 5 pm. I got to try out my new camera and it works pretty good (suitable for an amateur like me). Pics can be found in my album at

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showgallery.php?cat=889

Thanks Ed for the sweet photos of my car. I'm feeling pretty guilty for not pulling my camera out and getting some of you to pay you back. . . :-\

Brooklyn51.jpg

No worries. I was just happy to get a chance to see what works with my new camera and what doesn't. So far I'm pretty happy with it.