Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Friday caravan to WCSS?

what time would you guys be coming threw Olympia, WA ? I live seriously 3 blocks from the on ramp so I could probably just hop on the freeway and catch up.

Anyone else have a CB radio ? I just got one at a garage sale I just need an antenna now.

what time would you guys be coming threw Olympia, WA ? I live seriously 3 blocks from the on ramp so I could probably just hop on the freeway and catch up.

Anyone else have a CB radio ? I just got one at a garage sale I just need an antenna now.

We should have a few with a CB, i have to mount mine, but i got the radio ready, just the antenna needs to go up.

Ch 5 or 2 depending. I'll probably be on 5 unless others want 2 instead.

where in oly are you located? Or rather, what exit are you near? I can give you a call when we're going past hawks prarie if you wanna pm me your number. (I promise i won't stalk you)

Providing I get a steering linkage in time Ill be there for the meeting in northgate at 10 am. I will have a CB. CH. 5 sounds like. My cell phone was stolen and Im too cheap to buy a new one. so its the ol' 10-4 for me

See ya there(I hope)

Brian

Providing I get a steering linkage in time Ill be there for the meeting in northgate at 10 am. I will have a CB. CH. 5 sounds like. My cell phone was stolen and Im too cheap to buy a new one. so its the ol' 10-4 for me

See ya there(I hope)

Brian

Remember, we'll be leaving Northgate at 10:00. Show up before then or drive fast to catch us.

Looking forward to seeing you Fly, it's been quite a while.