Ultimate Subaru Message Board

adapter plate plan?

Uberoo

I haven't seen an XT6 at pull N save in over a year.

EJ engines are readily available there, of course in various conditions. There are a couple new Legacies there this week and one of them had a replacement engine in it...

The adapter plate is simple. The procedure has been discussed a few times, if you do a search in the advanced mode, you will find it in the Retrofitting forum... I've discussed it there as well... read through some of these and then if you have more questions, post them back here instead of in the old threads.

Also remind us of what kind of subaru they're going into?

I could send you a copy of the plans my father drew up. It's coordinates to mill off of, and the plate we made fit perfect. PM me with your adress

Edit: I'm in the middle of hooking up my wiring for the car, so I won't be able to do anything else for a couple of days. I've got my court date thurs morning, so I'll see about making copy's thurs afternoon.

Possibly a small fee, I'll see.

didnt allied armament make a plate for this? i dont know if they are still going to sell them, but im pretty sure they made them.

http://alliedarmament.homestead.com/EAEJ.html

they didn't make them, the distributed them for 88hatchmonster. you can still order them through him. check for a link to his site in either the vender's forum, or the large thread here in the retrofitting forum about the swap.

I could send you a copy of the plans my father drew up. It's coordinates to mill off of, and the plate we made fit perfect. PM me with your adress

Edit: I'm in the middle of hooking up my wiring for the car, so I won't be able to do anything else for a couple of days. I've got my court date thurs morning, so I'll see about making copy's thurs afternoon.

Possibly a small fee, I'll see.

91 Loyale,

I'd like a copy to if it isn't too much to ask, and if it's in a Cad program, you could just e-mail it to me in a DWG or DXF file.

Thanks,

Huck