Ultimate Subaru Message Board

So today I realized I've officaly bit of more then I can chew.

Tosh

I need to get my wagon back up and running asap but I'm having major problems and well it takes a big man to admit when he needs help so WAAHHHH I need help!

The short story is I burnt out my clutch then started doing things that I thought should be done while the motor was out, some stuff got broken (long story) so now I have a TD04 turbo and flanges. I also have a spider intake and no clue how to get fuel to it. Also since the intake swap all of the pictures I'd taken of my hoses are pretty much worthless. Now it seems like every time I go to work on it something gets broken.

things I need

3 of the longer water pump bolts some how 3 jumped out of my zip lock bag and ran away

Help making a fuel rail setup to work with the spider intake, or just a spider intake fuel rail if someone's got one :D

the sensor for my Oil pressure ? I think ? the one down there by the oil filter yea well its toast.

a whole new set of injector screws ALL of mine are rusted on / strip the second I touch them

tons of exhaust/turbo studs and nuts

a new set of injectors could be nice too since I'm finding it next to impossible to get the ones on there off

and just a lot of help in general

So if ANYONE is in the olympia area or is going to be in the olympia area

give my phone a call 360-259-1859 any help is appreciated.

Oh I'm pretty much working on it every day after work (I get off at 3:30pm) and I don't work friday / saturday so I'm gonna be working on it all then so any help those days would REALLY help.