Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Brought the 91 home last night!!

I am back in the Subaru fold now, drove my 91 home last night.

I bought this car from a couple that was moving out of country, so I gave them a deposit 2 weeks ago and picked it up last night.

It is a 91 LS AWD wagon with 145k, 5 spd, No height control :clap: and it is in great shape and scored it for $1200.

They even cleaned the car inside and out, filled up the tank and gave me a bottle of wine!

So I need to do a laundry list of things to the car, change all fluids, timing belts, etc.

Here are a few pictures

Front

Side

Best of luck, had a 90 legacy LS AWD wagon 5 speed . The Electro-Pnumatic suspension was on the Automatics only. Be glad you didn't get it. My neighbor back then had it on his 91 LS...and many many $$ in problems until in 96 they replaced it with standard struts.

Best of luck, had a 90 legacy LS AWD wagon 5 speed . The Electro-Pnumatic suspension was on the Automatics only. Be glad you didn't get it. My neighbor back then had it on his 91 LS...and many many $$ in problems until in 96 they replaced it with standard struts.

Yea I have delt w/ these systems on my GL-10s they are $$$ and not fun to work on, but when the system works it is very cool!

i just brought a 91 home myself and mine does have the height control on it. but i was told that the shocks were just replaced 6 months b4 i bought it thank god. has 138k on it and picked it up for $900

Nice, is it an auto or stick? This is one of only a handful of LS AWD 5spd wagons I have seen, I believe they are pretty rare. I also forgot home much more I like the J built wagons over my pervious wagon, a 96 outback.

Nice, is it an auto or stick? This is one of only a handful of LS AWD 5spd wagons I have seen, I believe they are pretty rare. I also forgot home much more I like the J built wagons over my pervious wagon, a 96 outback.

its auto :mad:

Well you got a better deal than us! 1990 LS AWD 5 spd with 262k and I paid 1850 for it from a dealer... grawr! But congrats' date=' it's a nice feeling taking a new soob home :)[/quote']

why does it seem i found the only auto ls